Our programs for Prayer Ministry, Ministry Leadership, and Personal Development will produce spiritually healthy, well qualified candidates who are ready to take on all the challenges and rewards that ministry has to offer.
Biblical Truth is taught and applied in healing the heart wounds sustained in our lives. By recognizing negative behavior patterns as a result of trauma, exposing lies against the truth of God’s Word, and releasing the healing love of the Father, students can begin the process of freedom that Jesus released on the cross. All classes focus on the importance of recognition, repentance, letting go, and letting God.
Students begin their programs the same way – with the basics. The basic level classes prepare the hearts and minds of our students with foundational truth that will prepare them to excel in the advanced classes. All of these classes are based on the need to recognize and implement the four spiritual laws that affect every relationship. Those laws are:
THE LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary of doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:7-9
THE LAW OF HONORING YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER
Honor your father and mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you. Deuteronomy 5:16
THE LAW OF JUDGEMENT
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and to the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1-2
THE LAW OF FORGIVENESS
For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. Matthew 6:14-15
These basic classes of the 4 Truths & a Lie curriculum series include:
Level 1 – 4 Truths & a Lie (Recognition) – 6 week course
students will be able to identify root causes, recognize the lies of the enemy, and walk in agreement with the Word of God.
Level 2 – 4 Truths & a Lie (Implementation) – 6 week course (Completion of Level 1 is required)
students will implement their knowledge to identify root causes, recognize the lies of the enemy, and walk in agreement with the Word of God.
Level 3 – 4 Truths & a Lie –(Encounter) – 6 week course (Completion of Levels 1 and 2 is required)
students will be able to grow deeper in knowledge and depth of insight into the power of the Holy Spirit, His role in our journey, and how their spiritual gifts work in the body of Christ.
Once the basics have been completed, students will continue with advanced courses.
- To help our students find freedom from current and life-long struggles by recognizing and understanding difficult life patterns that affect their lives in negative ways.
- Provide practical application to help students overcome and allow them to experience breakthrough in spirit, soul and body. (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
- Teach and apply the essential scriptural elements of confession, forgiveness, and repentance. (James 5:16, Matthew 6:14-15, Acts 8:22)
- Provide a safe environment where students can learn and experience God’s intense love for them in knowledge and depth of insight, in discerning to be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Christ Jesus – to the glory and praise of God. (Philippians 1: 9-11)
- To sanctify them in the Truth; God’s Word is the Truth. (John 17:17)
- To prepare and release students to walk out the God-given plan for their life in a spiritually healthy way.
- To be a university that prepares the hearts of God’s people in all of the world.
Journey University Classes
Students who are interested in becoming a Prayer Minister may apply for the Inner Healing Training Course:
• Inner Healing Training- 12 weeks (Completion of Level 1,2,3 & 4 are required)
As well as submit an application.
Students will partner with Father, Son and Holy Spirit (the helper) to bring healing to your life and to the lives of others.