4 Truths & A Lie – OVERCOME
OVERCOME is the fourth course of the seven course 4 Truths & A Lie curriculum series that walks you through a journey of inner healing. Each class will focus on topics that attempt to hold us captive and rob us of our true identity in Christ. This course will give you the tools for practical biblical application so that you can continue to uncover your true identity in Christ. This course covers some of the deep-rooted issues that must be overcome to walk in the fullness of who God created you to be.
These topics include:
- Unresolved Grief
- Wrong Family Rules
Completion of RECOGNITION, IMPLEMENTATION, and PURSUIT required.
Hebrews 12:1-2 “Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, an let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.”
Tuesday Evenings Online 3/14/23 to 4/18/23
Date / Time
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 @ 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Online
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023 @ 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Online
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023 @ 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Online
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023 @ 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Online
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023 @ 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Online
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 @ 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Online